Roof Top Thermal Imaging | South Florida
- Engineered for exceptional durability and tensile strength.
- Leading-edge elastic properties compared to competitors
- Resists strong wind, hail, solar deterioration & more
- Forms attractive, seam-free, energy-efficient top layer
- New membrane is white cool roof
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s heat
- Gives as much as 30% yearly A/C cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® & LEED Green Building certified
- Avoid liability involved with roof tear-off
- No need for tear-off to get project up to code
- They don’t count as another layer in most building codes
- No negative effect on building’s structure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Everyone of our Conklin roofing systems are white in color making them highly energy efficient and UV reflective. Most of our clients see a tremendous savings in their cooling costs through the warm months. Some of our roofing systems provide additional savings through the cooler months from added R-Value.
Many of our roofing systems carry a class 4 impact rating which means they can withstand the impact of large hail.
The Quality of our products used is just the beginning of it another key in the long life expectancy of our roofing systems is the key word “systems”. All our roof systems are designed to have added protection in the most critical areas of your roof making them withstand against the harsh elements of weather.