Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Many building owners have found elastomeric roof coatings to be another effective option besides roof replacement. These coatings create a seamless, “elastic” membrane over your existing roof.
Our seam-free, waterproof membrane system seals the roof from the elements. It also eliminates any entry points where water can seep in and form costly roof leaks. And elastomeric roof coatings don’t require intensive roof-tear-off during application!
Aside from giving leak-resistant protection, these roof coatings have elastic properties. In other words, they expand in the heat of the day and then contract when temperatures cools down. All roofing systems expand and contract with temperature changes, but ours won’t crack or bubble due to the ongoing stress.
Let Us Show You Our Roof Coatings
At Allphase Construction of South Florida we believe in the products that we install. Our partnership with Conklin Roof Systems is a paramount part of our success. Conklin allows us to provide premium products to our customers with piece of mind. We have save thousands of property owners from purchasing an over priced replacement roof system. Our roof restoration process can save you up to 50%.
- Engineered for exceptional durability and tensile strength.
- Leading-edge elastic properties compared to competitors
- Resists strong wind, hail, solar deterioration & more
- Forms attractive, seam-free, energy-efficient top layer
- New membrane is white cool roof
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s heat
- Gives as much as 30% yearly A/C cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® & LEED Green Building certified
- Avoid liability involved with roof tear-off
- No need for tear-off to get project up to code
- They don’t count as another layer in most building codes
- No negative effect on building’s structure
Save Up To 50% Over Traditional Roof Replacement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Everyone of our Conklin roofing systems are white in color making them highly energy efficient and UV reflective. Most of our clients see a tremendous savings in their cooling costs through the warm months. Some of our roofing systems provide additional savings through the cooler months from added R-Value.
Many of our roofing systems carry a class 4 impact rating which means they can withstand the impact of large hail.
The Quality of our products used is just the beginning of it another key in the long life expectancy of our roofing systems is the key word “systems”. All our roof systems are designed to have added protection in the most critical areas of your roof making them withstand against the harsh elements of weather.