Flat Roof Coatings South Florida
Flat Roof Coatings
Allphase Construction of South Florida, Inc. is proud to partner with Conklin Roofing Systems. Conklin has been in the innovation business since 1977, when they formulated the first acrylic roof coatings. Our complete waterproofing systems for Aged Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSPE) and will improve and extend the life of the existing Single-Ply roof. As TPO and other Approved Single-Ply membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties.
Let Us Show You Our Roof Coatings
At Allphase Construction of South Florida we believe in the products that we install. Our partnership with Conklin Roof Systems is a paramount part of our success. Conklin allows us to provide premium products to our customers with piece of mind. We have save thousands of property owners from purchasing an over priced replacement roof system. Our roof restoration process can save you up to 50%.
- Engineered for exceptional durability and tensile strength.
- Leading-edge elastic properties compared to competitors
- Resists strong wind, hail, solar deterioration & more
- Forms attractive, seam-free, energy-efficient top layer
- New membrane is white cool roof
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s heat
- Gives as much as 30% yearly A/C cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® & LEED Green Building certified
- Avoid liability involved with roof tear-off
- No need for tear-off to get project up to code
- They don’t count as another layer in most building codes
- No negative effect on building’s structure
Save Up To 50% Over Traditional Roof Replacement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Everyone of our Conklin roofing systems are white in color making them highly energy efficient and UV reflective. Most of our clients see a tremendous savings in their cooling costs through the warm months. Some of our roofing systems provide additional savings through the cooler months from added R-Value.
Many of our roofing systems carry a class 4 impact rating which means they can withstand the impact of large hail.
The Quality of our products used is just the beginning of it another key in the long life expectancy of our roofing systems is the key word “systems”. All our roof systems are designed to have added protection in the most critical areas of your roof making them withstand against the harsh elements of weather.